In a group of 15–25 people, you’ll take part in interactive workshops and exercises designed to help you practice what you learn.
About our style: our expertise is passage meditation, so that’s what we focus on in a simple and straightforward way. You'll go home feeling refreshed and energized, with some powerful strategies for calming your mind. We hope you’ll find the retreat to be enjoyable and practical.
By the end of the weekend you’ll have:
- Tried out passage meditation five times (each session is 30 minutes and you can meditate on a chair or on the floor)
- Experienced the benefits of a quieter and calmer mind
- Memorized two passages to use in meditation
- Developed a personal plan for maintaining a successful practice at home
- Chosen a mantram to steady your mind throughout the day
- Tried out a “mantram walk” on the local beach (optional)
- Experienced a balanced schedule of learning, rest, and optional times for exercise.
The workshops are interactive, and you can speak up as much or as little as you choose. Workshops include:
- Short presentations of key concepts
- Small group brainstorms
- Readings and videos of Easwaran
- Q&A sessions
- Individual reflection time using worksheets.