When life gets busy, it can feel like everything on our to-do list needs to be done right now. Where does that leave our meditation practice, when we need it more than ever?
By the end of the weekend you’ll have
- Had five or six meditations in an ideal setting, with quiet time to refresh your inspirational passages
- Absorbed yourself in Easwaran’s books and talks to find answers to the challenges you’re facing
- Had time to ask your questions and share practical tips
- Developed a personal plan for extending the eight points throughout your day once back home
- Had the opportunity to take a mantram walk on Dillon Beach, where Easwaran and Christine used to go every day
- Experienced a balanced schedule integrating all the eight points, including rest, home-cooked meals, and optional times for exercise.
The workshops are interactive, and you can speak up as much or as little as you choose. Workshops include
- Reading studies
- Small group brainstorms
- Videos and audios of Easwaran
- Individual reflection time using worksheets.
Your retreat will be facilitated by two BMCM
presenters who are longtime passage meditators and have completed a five-year