Each year’s retreat has a different theme, such as “Deepening Meditation” or “Changing Habits”. The theme shapes the readings, videos, and workshop content. Our 2017 theme is “Finding Equanimity: Entering Into Joy”.
Your mornings will include time for quiet study followed by interactive workshops, focusing on one of the eight points each day. You’ll find how each point can improve your daily life – and how all the points as a package can uncover your unique contribution to the world.
In the afternoons, you’ll have plenty of free time for optional activities like beach walks, garden work, and rest. Or take a break to sample some local ice-cream or the famous Tomales bakery!
By the end of the week you’ll have
- Found new ways of integrating the eight points into your life
- Absorbed yourself in Easwaran’s books and talks, hopefully finding answers to your challenges and questions
- Developed a personal plan for taking the retreat home over the coming year
- Enjoyed a balance of fun, spiritual companionship, and peaceful quiet time
- Found out more about the BMCM and spent time at Ramagiri Ashram.
Our presenters are
longtime passage meditators and have completed a five-year training program.
Note: The July 8–14, 2017 Weeklong Retreat is for Affiliate or YA Cohort Program participants.