You’ll participate in a Zoom meeting led by two longtime meditators who are trained BMCM
presenters, and a host who is managing the logistics and sharing your questions
The presenters will explain Eknath Easwaran’s method of passage meditation and give straightforward instructions. Our style is interactive, with a host leading the discussion. There are brainstorms, reflection exercises, and plenty of time for Q&A. (Don’t worry, there are no lectures or boring slides!)
You’ll be able to type in your comments and questions, but we won’t be able to see or hear you. You can interact with us as much or as little as you choose.
By the end of the hour, you’ll have
- Found out how passage meditation works, and why it’s unique
- Reflected on how it could benefit you personally
- Learned the instructions so you can start practicing right away, if you choose
- Tried out five minutes of meditation – and discovered what a calmer mind feels like
- Taken part in Q&A sessions and discussions
- Watched a short video clip of Easwaran for inspiration
- Found out about our free follow-up resources, including an online follow-up course and a conference call to answer more of your questions.