Easwaran’s teachings are reaching people all over the world, inspiring them to apply his practical eight-point program and become calmer, kinder, and more selfless. These are, as Easwaran said, ordinary people changing the world by changing themselves. The benefits extend to their families, workplaces, and communities. What a powerful and enduring way to create a brighter future – one thought at a time, one interaction at a time.
Your Donation Makes Easwaran's Work Possible
Everything we do depends on the generosity of those who benefit from Easwaran’s teachings. With your help, we can continue to make his inspiration freely available in ever-evolving ways.
When you donate to the BMCM, you are supporting projects such as these:
- Free introductory webinars on meditation
- Free online resources from Easwaran: writings, audios, and videos
- Free online fellowship groups and community forums
- Scholarships for retreats
- The free Blue Mountain Journal, offering selections of Easwaran’s writings on contemporary themes
- A Digital Library offering many more of Easwaran’s videos for free
- New editions and new versions of Easwaran’s books, including audio and ebooks
We love to hear from you. Please use our contact form to request information about different ways to give, or to share your comments or questions.
Phone, Email, Mailing Address
There are lots of ways to get in touch!
707.878.2369 ext. 223
Blue Mountain Center of Meditation
P.O. Box 256
3600 Tomales Road
Tomales, CA 94971
The Blue Mountain Center of Meditation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are deductible from US state and federal income tax.